Sunday, August 19, 2012

Meladee is ONE!!

After what has been an amazing year for Meladee she is now 1!!  Hard to believe that it has been a year since she was born.  Let alone it has been 5 months since she had Open Heart Surgery.  As of August 3rd, 2012 she is now 18lbs 10 ozs and 30 inches long.  Dr. Likes, Meladee's cardiologist says that Meladee plays by her own set of rules and not the medical set of rules. 

My mom and I took Meladee to have professional outdoor pictures of her down.  I am including 3 sneek peeks of those in this blog.  I get the rest in a little over a week and a half.  We had some other pictures done as well.



Here a few that I had done at Picture People, being that I have 30 pictures to chose from I am only going to put a few on here.








No comments:

Post a Comment